The promoters of the Stackmaster mini claim that often bigger cookware are overkill, they are bigger than what you actually need and cost more than hundred dollar per piece. You often need to cook for just one person and these big cookware are not the best option. Stackmaster MINI is the latest cookware from Granitestone designed to cook personal potions. The Stackmaster Mini collection includes:
- 6.5″ MINI ROUND FRY PAN – Workhorse of your kitchen. Use the round fry pan to make eggs, stir-frying, searing, sauté and even for making personal sized desserts
- 0.75 MINI QUART SAUCEPAN – Can boil upto 4 eggs at once. Use it to make homemade soups. It fits even a dozen potatoes and perfect for mixed vegetables.
- 5″ ROUND MINI FRY PAN – Use the 5″ MINI pan for eggs, sautés, stir-frying, searing and more.
- 8″ MINI SQUARE PAN – The MINI square pan is great for bacon, grilled cheese sandwiches, French toast breakfast, waffles, and more
The manufacturer [Granitestone] claims that the Stackmaster Mini cookware are ultra-durable and non-stick too. The cookware supposedly features three layers of granite-stone coating and can withstand toughest of the abuse. To demonstrate the non-stick feature of the Stackmaster Mini cookware, the TV ad on the official website Stackmastermini.com shows a bunch of candies melted with a blowtorch in the Stackmaster Mini pan and the messy melted candies still slide out effortlessly from the pan. All this without any butter or oil, the official Stackmaster Mini review claims. The cooking surface of the Stackmaster Mini cookware claims to be safe for metal utensils too. The entire Stackmaster Mini set claims to be dishwasher safe.
Granitestone Stackmaster Mini PriceYou get the entire Granitestone Stackmaster Mini set for $39.99. Shipping is Free. The set is available at the official website StackmasterMini.com only. The offer is backed by a 90-day money back guarantee so you have enough time to try the cookware, but you still have to pay the shipping charges if you decide to return the Stackmaster Mini set. So before you buy the cookware ask the customer care what would be the return postage.
- Amazon Basics 8-piece Non-Stick Pots and Pans Set – Price $41.49 | 26000+ Reviews | 4.5 Star Aggregate Rating
- LEGENDARY-YES 18 Piece Nonstick Pots & Pans Cookware Set – Price $46.00 | 6000+ Reviews | 4.5 Star Aggregate Rating
- KUTIME 6pcs Cookware Set Pot and Pan Set – Price $49.00 | 1000+ Reviews | 4.2 Star Aggregate Rating
- Verdict – When we compared the price of the Stackmaster Mini with other similar cookware we found that the VFM [Value for Money] offered by Stackmaster Mini is quite less and you benefit more from buying other brand cookware set. Besides the Stackmaster Mini is not “REAL” Granite Stone cookware. The real granite stone cookware cost $250. This is a cheap imitation.
Stackmaster Mini Review
Too SmallThe biggest complain of the Granitestone Stackmaster Mini is that these cookware are ridiculously small. Users have termed them as “toys” for kids and have no practical use. The size of the Stackmaster Mini pans is too small to cook a sizeable meal for an adult. Users complain that the Stackmaster Mini pans appear bigger in the infomercial but in reality they are tiny. The Stackmaster Mini saucepan in no way can boil four eggs. Many users refer to these MINI pans as toys from the kid’s playhouse kitchen. Many of the buyers have returned the cookware owing to the small size. The round pan barely cooks one egg and the pot is just big enough to hold a package of gravy.
Not Induction FriendlyThe other major drawback is that the Stackmaster Mini cannot be used on induction cooktops. The Stackmaster MINI will scratch the glass cooktops too because the pans have a rough ring on the bottom. Users complain that the manufacturer intentionally hides this information on the website. Many buyers have returned the MINI pans after learning this.
Does it Last Longer than Other PansThe official website StackmasterMini.com claims that the granitestone cookware last 10x longer than other cookware but this is just an unsubstantiated marketing claim and there is no independent tests done to support it. In-fact there are several reviews which mention that the Stackmaster Mini pans warp at high temperatures.
Not True GraniteThe Granitestone does not use real granite in these pans, only the finish resembles granite. the actual surface is Teflon which contains PTFE.
The other minor complaints are:
- The handles get too hot
- The handles are very thin
- The food does stick
- You have to season the surface before cooking
- Pans warp when used in high temperature
- Dishwasher can scratch the surface of the cookware
Advantages of the Stackmaster Mini Pans
- Some users find them right for cooking one person meal
- Great for heating leftovers
- Good for making single eggs and sandwiches
- Even Heat Distribution